We pride ourselves on the fact that our modest campus and unpretentious social environment are the setting for an extraordinary academic experience, built around world-class academics, personal focus, and a family-like atmosphere.
How do we do it?
- an incredible, truly diverse group of students and families
- a faculty that cares, that pays attention to every individual, and knows how to teach at the highest levels
- very small classes, with an average of 11 students each
- strong leadership and administrative support
- a focus on community values
- a spirit of fun
With outstanding music and arts programs, a faculty fellows program bringing Ivy League professors to our campus, and the personal attention that makes an ambitious academic program work for a truly diverse student body, Pacific Hills is an extraordinary place - and we'd love for you to come see it for yourself.
Contact Lynne Bradshaw, (310) 276-3068 ext. 112 or
for more information.
INTEGRATED TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM
All of our eighth- through twelfth-grade students are now equipped with iPads, tablets, netbooks or laptops, and using them for in-school and at-home learning, breaking down the barriers between school and the unlimited learning resources online.
Ww will continue to evaluate and fine-tune this exciting technology enhancement all year, mapping out new ways to explore the world from our desktops and classrooms.
Senior Marcus Jackson signs letter of intent with Rice University